We pride ourselves on our teamwork, safe, friendly work environment, and commitment to customer service. We are always looking for forward-thinking, customer service-oriented people to join our team. Look through our open positions below for more details and use the form provided to submit an application.
Before You Apply
All candidates must pass drug testing. This includes negative results for marijuana, both medical and recreational. This is a DOT requirement! If you cannot pass the drug screening requirements, including marijuana, we cannot hire you.
Local Delivery Driver – Non-CDL – Final Mile/Home Delivery
The MaineDelivery final mile delivery team is seeking one local non-CDL driver based out of Bangor, Maine. Take a crew leadership role to work independently in a rewarding environment offering great benefits with a competitive pay structure, plus tips and performance bonuses!
- 26’ Non-CDL straight truck driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Class B license is not required but a plus.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Great problem-solving skills and spatial awareness.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift and carry 70+ lbs.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, lifting assessment, and drug screen.
- Drug screens MUST BE negative for marijuana, including medical and recreational.
- Must be reliable and willing to work longer hours on occasion.
- $500 Sign-on Bonus!
- Starting at $17/hr. + Bonuses + Tips!
- Full Benefits!
- Home every night!
Operations Manager - MaineDelivery
MaineDelivery is the logistics services leader in Northern New England, offering final mile, home delivery and logistics services from Maine’s Coast to the Western Mountains, North Woods, and Aroostook County. Our customers are as diverse as our services, ranging from large e-commerce retailers to smaller, local businesses. At MaineDelivery, we’re looking for innovative and collaborative employees who are committed to solving our customers’ challenges. Join us in building our network capabilities and developing robust service solutions to fuel our accelerating growth.
As the MaineDelivery Operations Manager, you will set the agenda and lead our Operations Team in providing safe, efficient, best-in-class home delivery services for our customers. This is a critical leadership role responsible for overall business performance spanning service, safety, capability and profitability. The Operations Manager will provide hands-on, visible leadership to all MaineDelivery employees by effectively planning operations for success, instilling a safety culture and establishing a ‘service first’ mindset. This leader will ensure that MaineDelivery crews are staffed, trained and scheduled effectively, vehicles are procured and maintained appropriately to support operational requirements. This leadership position is based at the MaineDelivery headquarters office in Bangor, Maine.
In addition to meeting the responsibilities and requirements for this position, we are looking for the right fit for our team. We expect the candidate to exemplify and uphold our company’s DELIVER Core Values:
• Drive results through extraordinary service
• Exceptional people, no exceptions
• Look forward and plan for success
• Integrated and supportive teams
• Value through innovative and creative solutions
• Embrace safety every day
• Reinvest in people, the businesses, and community